Wednesday, July 21, 2010

[Missing in Gaming] Games That I've Missed

Why do I hunt through used bookstores and gamestores? Have you wondered why I know all the bookstores, comic stores and gameshops in a 50 mile radius?

See, it all started a long time ago ....

I missed a lot of games, either because I owned them at one time and foolishly lost them or gave them away or I missed them when they first came out in the shops or I found them but didn't pick them up because I thought I could get them elsewhere. So here I lament the lost, missing, stolen games of my youth (and old age). And there are a bunch of them.

So this category is all about those games that I'm seeking. Maybe you can help me find them. If so, drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.