Monday, August 23, 2010

[My Collection] Serenity

Yes, I like Firefly TV show and the Serenity movie. I listen to The Signal podcast. I don't dress up as a Browncoat, however.

I also like the game, so I've collected the 5 books (so far) from Margaret Weis Productions. I've played in a couple of sessions and have an appreciation for the Cortex system, moreso because of the Leverage: the Quickstart Job (another MWP product I will be purchasing) game I played at Go Play Northwest in June.

There are a few reviews on the main book and supplements on RPG.net (1, 2, 3, 4). If you've played it, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.