Wednesday, September 15, 2010

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #11

Issue #11, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine

Issue no. 11 of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in August 2007.

I wrote a new D20 supplement: My Very Cute Pony, based on the WOTC hoax from 2006. Another article was on low power magic items, whch included a new Savage Worlds magic sword called Draug Dagnir (Quenya for Wolf–Bane). It also includes a webcomic and a funny quote.

Though I've never run a My Very Cute Pony game (it would be an interesting one to spring on my groups), I have used the sword in several Savage Worlds games.

Most of the game note links still work: the classic D20 My Little Pony RPG Hoax, Pibgorn Webcomic (and on Wikipedia), Stardust (Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess), Enchanted Sword +0 thread (on SJ Games Forums) and English to Quenya (Elvish) Dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.