Wednesday, September 29, 2010

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #15

Issue #15, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine

Issue No. 15 of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in October 2007.

This issue continued with the second part of my two-part D20 cop show/fantasy campaign. I give more information on the City Watch and their relations with the Army, as well as standard watchman gear and patrol layout (cribbed from Iridia zine).

On a sad note, I mention the loss of a beloved pet. Lt. Dan is three years gone but not forgotten.

There was only one link in the game notes section and it doesn't work (and I couldn't find the map on Privateer's website so maybe you can find it online somewhere).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.