Sunday, October 31, 2010

[Monsters] The Headless Horseman!

Happy Halloween!

When I ran the Savage Colonial Gothic game, I included a headless horseman, not the original one but one created by evil forces after the PCs killed him. I figured the irony would be sweet!

Unfortunately, he never came on the scene as the campaign fizzled before his grand appearance. Oh, well. I'll have another chance at this headless rider at some point.

Headless Horseman (WC)

Agility d8 Spirit d12 Smarts d8 Strength d10 Vigor d6
Pace 6 Parry 8 Toughness 9 Charisma -0-

Edges: Ghost Warrior, Improved Block, Fearless, Alertness

Hindrances: Mean, Vengeful

Skills: Fighting d12, Riding d12, Stealth d8, Notice d8+2, Intimidation d12.

Equipment: Sword, Str + d8


The Horseman's Horse

Agility d6 Spirit d6 Smarts d4(A) Strength d12+3 Vigor d8
Pace 8 Parry 6 Toughness 10

Edges: Ghost Warrior, Fleet-footed, Size +3, Sturdy, Calm

Skills: Fighting d8, Guts d8+2, Notice d6

Kick, Str + d6


So be safe, don't eat too much candy (I always do), avoid too many nasty tricks and don't lose your head.

2 comments:

  1. matt, email me at tenkarsDOTtavernATgmailDOTcom. Have a trick or treat for you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.