Sunday, October 24, 2010

[My Collection] Warhammer Fantasy 3rd edition

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, after all, I love 1st edition and 2nd edition, so why not also 3rd?

Sure there are arguments about whether it's a proper RPG or more of a board game. I don't care. I'm going to collect it anyways, even if I don't ever play it. And with about a half-dozen game boxes out already (I'm only missing one so far) and at least a couple more due before the end of the year, I look forward to continuing to collect it.

RPG.net has five reviews (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) but none for the supplements (though that will probably change in the future).

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know until a week ago that there was an RPG version of that game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Now you can find a game!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.