Wednesday, November 10, 2010

[Monsters] A Quick, Large and Angry Dog

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. " -- Mark Twain

While not technically a monster, a large (and fast) dog is still a danger to most people. I used this dog in my Savage Colonial Gothic game to good effect. He's tough, fast and packs a nice bite!

Quick, Large and Angry Dog (Wild Card)

Agility d8 Spirit d6 Smarts d4 (A) Strength d8 Vigor d6
Pace 8 Parry 4 Toughness 7

Edges: Berserk, Alertness, Brawny, Quick, Thick Hide

Hindrances: Bloodthirsty, Loyal

Skills: Fighting d8, Tracking d6, Notice d6+2, Stealth d6, Intimidate d6

Bite, Str + d6

1 comment:

  1. I had a dog in my last game but never even got the chance to use it since the group pretty much vanished in less than a month.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.