Saturday, February 12, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #29

Issue #29, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine



Issue no. 29 of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in May 2008.

This issue, I share my very own setting that I submitted for the WotC setting search (Eberron won). My submission, though, was the best. They just didn't recognize it. It will be seen as the brilliant setting it is when I am dead and gone, unfortunately. At least that's what my Magic 8 Ball says.

Anyways, I also included a short blurb on a Morrow Project game that I only ran for a couple of sessions. I based it on a series of books set in Alan Dean Foster's Humanx universe (GURPS had a setting book for it - which I own - but I heartily recommend this series and the rest of the ADF's books). I like Morrow Project. And so should you.


All of my game links work: Info on the WotC setting search (1, 2), more Wikipedia links (Eberron and Icerigger Triology by Alan Dean Foster) and some of my Morrow Project stuff (3, 4).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.