Tuesday, March 8, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #40

Issue #40, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine

Issue no. 40 of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in October 2008.

After the long, six-issues adventure for Vegas After Midnight, I returned to a monster write-up, in both D20 and Savage Worlds, on a pair called the Skeleton Brothers. I've used these guys in a couple of games and it's always had quite a reaction. And I give a list of the loot I got at GenCon 2008.

Unfortunately, I didn't have any game notes for this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.