Wednesday, March 16, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] 1001+1 Nights, Issue #43

Issue #43, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night RPG Campaign Design 'zine
Issue no. 43 of One Thousand and One Nights and One Night Campaign Design 'zine was published in December 2008.

This issue, I present the actual play of the Thief Kindly Spoken Of, a Savage Worlds adventure set in the Iron Kingdoms/Midnight mash-up I presented last issue. The game went rather well, with a bunch of good scenes and a final battle well worth the conclusion.

Also, I return to gaming with my nephews (first mentioned in Issue no. 10). Too bad I haven't done this style of gaming with them for the past couple of years. I should tempt them down the road to gaming this summer.

With the level of school at the time, I didn't present any game notes but since it was an actual play, I don't think there would have been much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.