Monday, May 16, 2011

[My Collection] Burning Wheel

I picked up most of the Burning Wheel books at Gencon 2008. The only ones that I don't have are the two in the Burning Empires series, the Adventure Burner and Under a Serpent Sun. I got Mouse Guard later (and currently have the box set on pre-order).  

Written by Luke Crane, it's a crunchy system, with life paths, beliefs that inspire characters and a variety of different subsystems which are fascinating. Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to play it (I would need to do that before I sought to run).

There are two reviews on RPG.net (1, 2) and five reviews for Mouse Guard (3, 4, 5, 6, 7).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.