Monday, May 9, 2011

[Vids] Keen Eddie

"Hi, I'm Eddie...how do you like me so far?"
Only 13 original episodes of Keen Eddie were aired in 2003 on Fox. I remember watching the first few but then missed the rest. To my loss. So I picked up the beginning/ending season from Netflix to see them all.

It's not bad - typical fish out of water, brash police show, with that London fun. The beautiful (and pre-famous I believe) Sienna Miller was the lust interest Fiona Bickerton while NYPD Detective Eddie Arlette was played by Mark Valley. The cast was rounded out with New Scotland Yard Inspector Monty Pippin (Julian Rhind-Tutt) and Superintendent Nathanial Johnson (Colin Salmon). Humor came in the form of the angry Bull Terrier named Pete and Rudy Alexander, a failed actor (Alexei Sayle).

I really enjoyed this short-lived series and can see many things about it that would be really good for a modern London campaign. Or even just a cop-show game. I'll see what I can do about that, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.