Monday, July 18, 2011

[Blogs] A Bunch of Savages

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgZOPtxa9D9fssKB-v_0lO9cnzpJRGqLpXn2OktlkdhgJh5JYz-nwMFgFlnDZyXsEJCaumFTBXTai-qUUyftRCF-xQBNl4GJYxtYJFR-bja0tvBMJkiE5L1qfwzE47EgPdZyigQy9RDDbU/s1600/FP_Bugbear.jpg
A Bunch of Savages is a Savage Worlds blog I read. Slaine started the blog in 2007 and it remained active through 2010 but seems to have petered out this year.

Still, it's pretty cool, with cyber-characters, space-vehicles and info on his setting Future Perfect.

Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like my site! Indeed A Bunch of Savages has petered out since my group decided to switch back to Hero System. But I haven't abandoned it altogether. There should be some new material up soon followed by some new changes and consolidation of older posts.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.