Wednesday, August 24, 2011

[Blogs] Huge Ruined Pile

 
Scott writes Huge Ruined Pile, an excellent blog that I've had the pleasure of reading for a while now.

I especially liked his Moldvay/Cook Project: Setting Implications of B2 post back in September of last year. His point that "The Cave of the Minotaur is a nightmare to run and will hopefully teach Referees early on that magical mazes are a giant pain in the ass" I agree with but I still like magical mazes.

He's also got a series of post on Dwarf-Lands, his Dwarf and Gnome-centric campaign. It's pretty interesting, with maps, PCs and such. So read up on Scott's stuff - it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.