Sunday, August 21, 2011

[osr Challenge] I'm gonna use a Balrog!

Yep, reading around wikipedia, I came to the Balrog entry:

Yeah, I'm gonna do it! 

If you want to join the osr Challenge: A September of Short Adventures, be sure to sign up! Times a wastin'!

And if you're interested in using a Balrog, too, here are the stats I came up with:

Balrog; No. Encountered: 1; Alignment: Chaotic; Armor Class: 2; Hit Dice: 10d8, Hit Points: 56; Attacks: +1 sword (1d8+4) and +1 whip (1d6+4 + special); Save: F10; morale: 12; Special abilities: flight, 90 feet darkvision, Strength 18, immune to non-magical weapons but silver weapons do half-damage, immune to sleep, charm and hold spells, drag attack (if the whip attack is successful, the Balrog drags the target against its flaming body, inflicting an additional 3d6 damage).

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, that's Tengwar script! My eyes first glazed over it, assuming it was some kind of stylized Thai or Sanskrit.

    All hail Tom Loback!!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.