Wednesday, October 5, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] Switching to Guns, Issue 5

Issue 5, Switching to Guns
Issue 5 of Switching to Guns is the first adventures I set in the Ashford Valley and the first of five adventures along the High Bridge Road.

I started with a standard bandit scenario, because that's pretty simple. I think that it's necessary to have twists in adventures, things that cause trouble for the players beyond just fighting the baddies, so I added a charmed elf to the bandits and another set of elves looking for their friend.

This gives the GM an opportunity to make things a little less certain, less "we're fighting bandits" and more of a chance to roleplay and create friends and enemies for the PCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.