Thursday, October 6, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] Switching to Guns, Issue 6

Issue 6, Switching to Guns
Issue 6 of Switching to Guns continues the High Bridge Road adventures, with the second installment having the PCs pursue the bandits from Issue 5.

The bandits have a tower hideout in the forest and this is a standard assault the keep situation. I haven't really put much of a twist in this one at all (except possibly climbing the tower wall to catch the bandits unawares), allowing that most of the bandits are still alive from their encounter with the PCs in Issue 5.

I am pretty proud of the old tower sketch, even though I can't do a decent circle to save my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.