Thursday, October 13, 2011

[Auld Lang 'Zine] Switching to Guns, Issue 13

Issue 13, Switching to Guns
Issue 13 of Switching to Guns is the second of five adventures along the Deep Forest Road. This one concerns Rangers in the Deep Forest.

For the most part, I'm taking Rangers to be foresters, men who track and hunt in the forests and fight any evil creatures there. I also threw a bunch of different encounters together with the simplest of die mechanics to vary the events the PCs will encounter. I repeat this in following issues but I think it still allows the PCs to explore and find exciting situations that aren't in a "go from A to B" sort of manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.