Friday, October 28, 2011

[PB&J] Peanut Butter and Pickle

Peanut butter, pickle and mayo, just before the mix!
I took the ancient grimoire down from the bookshelf again to see what secrets I could find. Last time, the alchemical creation was excellent. Now I retreat to my lab to try out another recipe.

It's a mix of nutty and tangy. Unusual taste? Yes, it is. But compelling nonetheless. End result: delicious!

Ingredients:
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup finely chopped pickle
bread or crackers

Combine mayonnaise, peanut butter, and chopped pickle (I used Creamy Jif peanut butter, Best Foods mayonnaise and home-made North Dakota pickles). Mix well.

Spread on bread or crackers and serve (I put it on toasted bread).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.