Tuesday, December 6, 2011

[D20cember] Mutants & Masterminds

As an unabashed fan of Green Ronin products, I picked up Mutants and Masterminds at the advent of 2nd edition (2005). I found a cheap copy of the 1st edition (2002) book first then got the 2nd. In the years since, I've collected many of the supplements for it as well but haven't gotten the 3rd edition (2010).

RPG.net has a bunch of reviews (1, 2, 3, 4), including a paired review with Silver Age Sentinels (5) and the 2nd edition (6).

1 comment:

  1. Somebody in the blogosphere, in the last couple of days, pointed out there was a newly released SRD for M&M 3rd. Shouldn't be too hard to find...

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.