Sunday, January 15, 2012

[Books] The Zenta and Matsuzo series

Lensey Namioka has written a series of seven Samurai tales about two ronin named Zenta and Matsuzo.
  1. The Samurai and the Long-nosed Devils (1976)
  2. White Serpent Castle (1976)
  3. Valley of the Broken Cherry Trees (1980)
  4. Village of the Vampire Cat (1981)
  5. Island of Ogres (1989)
  6. Coming of the Bear (1992)
  7. Den of the White Fox (1997)
The stories are excellent and are a must for a ronin-inspired game. A brief query on RPG.net about stating up the characters unfortunately lead nowhere (1), but maybe I'll take some time when I finish reading the series again to see if I can come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.