Wednesday, May 2, 2012

[Duty & Honour] The Best Laid Plans

If my campaign doesn't end like this, then I'm not doing my job as a GM!
"But Mousie, thou art no thy lane,
In proving foresight may be vain:
The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley,
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promis'd joy!"
- To a Mouse, on Turning Her Up in Her Nest with the Plough 

As I mentioned last time, I started a Duty & Honour campaign for one of my game groups and we're having a good time. I had originally planned on a different genre game all together but, like the poem says, "the best laid plans" and all that.

It sounded like the perfect name for a campaign, so I'll be posting the characters, missions and situations that my players get themselves into for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.