Wednesday, November 21, 2012

[The Hire] Subplot Films


The Hire was a series of 8 short films divided into two seasons (2001 to 2002), starring Clive Owen as "The Driver," a mysterious and (hinted at) former criminal who took jobs driving people around in BMWs. Driving fast and furious.

Each of the films was directed by a different luminary in the Hollywood set and several had big names as guest stars. Each of the films is unique, short in length but long in action (and car action) and quite enjoyable to watch.

If none of them are a good set-up for a modern adventure (or the background of a viable PC), then I don't know what is. So I'm going to give a synopsis for each episode and stat out the major characters. I've decided to use my Call of Duty commercial label since each one of these films is really a commercial for BMW.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.