Thursday, September 12, 2013

[FATE Accelerated] Jeremy Saga


Jeremy Saga (R)

High Concept: Ghost Hunter

Trouble: In Love with Kate (a Rival Ghost Hunter and my Bookie's Daughter)

Aspect: I have one of the first Tarot Decks

Aspect: 

Aspect:

Approaches:
Careful: Mediocre (+0), Clever: Fair (+2), Flashy: Good (+3), Forceful: Average (+1), 
Quick: Fair (+2), Sneaky: Average (+1)

Stunt: Because I am a Student of the Occult, I get a +2 when I Cleverly create advantages by discerning Supernatural phenomena.

Stunt: 

Stunt:

Refresh: 3
Current FATE Points: 3

Stress: [_] [_] [_]

Consequences:
Mild (2):

Moderate (4):

Severe (6):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.