Thursday, September 19, 2013

[Trickster] Pitr "Mags" Mageshkumar


(Pitr "Mages" Mageshkumar is a character in Jeff Somers' 2013 urban fantasy novel Trickster and is presented here as a fan-inspired homage to an excellent book. I recommend that you read it.)

Pitr "Mags" Mageshkumar (FATE Accelerated Edition)
idimustari (Trickster)

High Concept: Dim-witted Trickster Blood Mage

Trouble: Has difficulty remembering Cantrips

Aspect: I would step into traffic for Lem.

Aspect: I am the Brute Squad.

Aspect: Remember to finish the spell.

Approaches:
Careful: Fair (+2), Clever: Mediocre (+0), Flashy: Average (+1), Forceful: Good (+3), 
Quick: Average (+1), Sneaky: Fair (+2)

Stunt: Because I'm a Bad-Ass, I get a +2 when I Forcefully attack someone.

Stunt: Because I Act before Thinking, once per game session I can choose to go first in a physical conflict.

Stunt: Because I remember a few things about magic, I get a +2 when I Carefully cast a spell.

Refresh: 3
Current FATE Points: 3

Stress: [_] [_] [_] 

Consequences:
Mild (2):

Moderate (4):

Severe (6):

Description:
Mags likes Lem. He uses short expletives to describe a variety of situations, from wonder to anger. 

1 comment:

  1. I read Jeff Somers' zine, "The Inner Swine" for years. It's great to see his stuff on Amazon. I will have to take a look. :)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.