Monday, October 9, 2017

Actual Play: FATE High Road to China Character Profile Angelo

Name: Angelo 'Angel' Ambrogio (Played by T)

High Concept: Fortune-Seeking Gambler
Trouble: Gambling Addiction? Bah! So... Wanna Bet?
Aspect: Oh, you can trust me, I promise!
Aspect: Papi and I Bonded Over Explosives.
Aspect: Mami loved her airplanes

Approaches: Clever +3, Quick and Flashy +2, Careful and Forceful +1, Sneaky +0

Stunts:
  • Devilish Charm: Once In a game session I can get someone to reveal to me something that they'd want to be kept secret.
  • Because I love the risks, I get a +2 when I Flashily attack when recklessly engaged in a dogfight.
  • Because I am such a charismatic individual, I get a +2 when I Sneakily manipulate someone to do something for me.


Fate Points: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, due to spam, I have set up comment moderation. I will review and approve your comment as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.